Lucite tombstone commemorating successful litigation involving Orchard Brands.
- Financial tombstone recognizing the investment by Foster City, California-based Paine & Parnters in the Costa Group. The Victoria-based Costa Group is the leading Australian grower and marketer of premium fruits and vegetables.
- Custom Lucite commemorating bonds issued by Quantas Airways, the carrier based in Mascot, near Sydney. JP Morgan was among the Joint Book Running Managers in the issue.
- Mt. Fuji-themed custom Lucite relating to Japanese-based transaction.
- Financial Tombstone commemorating a bond offering by Northern States Power, a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based subsidiary of Xcel Energy. Deutsche Bank served as a Joint Book-Running Manager in the transaction.
- Stone composite piece commemorating the 50th anniversary celebration of Northwest Equity Partners. Northwest is headquartered in Minneapolis.