Lucite commemorative commemorating a series of deals engaged in by New York-based media measurement and market research firm Nielsen. Nielsen was advised in these transactions by the law firm Robinson & Cole.
- Lucite tombstone commemorating the acquisition of CBS Outdoor International by Los Angeles-based Platinum Equity. CBS Outdoor International is one of the largest out-of-home media and billboard businesses in Europe, operating in the U.K., Ireland, France, The Netherlands, Spain, as well as China.
- Lucite Tombstone commemorating Google's IPO
- Custom Lucite commemorating offering of secured billboard revenue notes for Adams Outdoor Advertising, headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Barclays Capital served as sole structuring advisor and lead bookrunning manager for the offering.
- Financial tombstone celebrating a strategic partnership between the Austin-based Texas Teacher Retirement System and two private equity firms, Apollo Global Management, and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Deal toy marking the merger through Chapter 11 reorganization of Baltimore-based advertising firm Vertis Communication, and American Color Graphics, a print service provider headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.