Back to Top
Investment Banking Deal Toys for Asset-Based and Middle Market Transactions, Recognizing:
M & A Advisory • Recapitalizations • Asset-backed loans • Restructurings • Lease financings • Securitizations
For over 30 years, The Corporate Presence has been assisting deal makers in the commercial lending and middle market celebrate success–both their own and their clients.
We own our Lucite factory, so you benefit from:
We are the largest deal toy company, so you benefit from:
We have over 30 years experience, so you benefit from the greater chance that:
Our deal toy designs strike the perfect balance: customized enough to have impact and cachet with your clients, but tailored to your budget so as not to be either extravagant or impersonal.
- Lucite dealtoy commemorating a public offering of senior notes by Bonanza Creek Energy, an independent oil and natural gas firm based in Denver, Colorado. The Joint Book-Running Managers for the issue were Wells Fargo Securities, J.P. Morgan, KeyBank Capital Markets, and RBC Capital Markets.
- Deal toy recognizing the acquisition by Protective Life of MONY Life Insurance, an affiliate of New York-based AXA Equitable. Protective was advised in the transaction by Barclays PLC, and Wilkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
- Custom Lucite beer glass marking the acquisition of Florida-based Alehouse Restaurants by Roark Capital Group of Atlanta. KeyBank Capital Markets, headquartered in Cleveland, provided funding for the acquisition.
- Custom Lucite tombstone marking a United Kingdom-based agreement between soft drink company Britvic and Deloitte.
- Custom Lucite commemorating offering of secured billboard revenue notes for Adams Outdoor Advertising, headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Barclays Capital served as sole structuring advisor and lead bookrunning manager for the offering.
Whatever the underlying transaction involves–a German power plant, a British soft drink, Colorado ski resorts, a landmark Washington D.C. hotel, or utility-grade wind turbines across the U.S.–we have been the chosen designer and manufacturer of highly creative and customized commemoratives.
Whether the media is Lucite, crystal, resin, or pewter, our goal is to produce commemoratives geared toward your specific needs: your budget, your timetable, and the expectations of quality among your colleagues, and, more significantly, your clients.